Startup cost depends on
- Total expenses you are expecting before starting,
- Assets you required
- Handsome amount to survive till sales start.
Another perspective is, the money which you need to start your startup business is called ‘startup cost’. For startup cost calculation you have to determine your ‘startup cost heads’ against which you want to allocate your money. Following are the major heads of ‘startup cost’.
- One-Time Start-Up Costs (Startup expenses)
- Recurring Costs (Ongoing Monthly Expenses)
- Assets (Tangible \ Intangible)
Miner heads which come under major heads may vary according to category of startup. Here you can find out how much cash you’ll need to launch your business and run until it becomes profitable.